There are MANY ways you can help…
If you, or someone you know would like to assist in our 2020 Luncheon, scheduled for Thursday, September 10th, 2020, we would welcome your participation!
There are many areas in which you can provide assistance and its never to late to get involved. Should you have any questions or would like more information, please call the SLEW office.
We look forward to meeting you!
YOU MAY MAKE A MONETARY DONATION BY CLICKING HERE.
Giving your time, talent, and treasure would mean the world to a cancer patient who has no place else to turn.
You can also donate by…
Volunteering to teach a dance, art, music or Sit & Be Fit class
Liking us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/slewwellness
Organizing or sponsoring a benefit event or program
Employee giving–designating/nominating/applying for a match for SLEW
Volunteering to collect silent auction items for our annual luncheon
Designating SLEW as your AMAZON SMILES partner
Telling others about SLEW Cancer Wellness Center and what we offer
Businesses can consider a cause-related marketing partnership
If you want to know how you can help or have any questions, please call us at 210-654-7900.
Thank You for your Support! We can’t do it without YOU!
SLEW, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.
Our Wish List:
01) Gift cards to HEB, Walmart, Dollar Tree, etc.
02) Ensure Nutritional Shakes for those in chemotherapy
03) Glucerna for diabetics in chemotherapy
04) Adult diapers, all sizes, and disposable bed pads
05) VIA bus passes
06) Hats, headbands, hair clips, scarves
07) Manicure sets, nail polish
08) Bath and body products
09) Costume jewelry
10) Slippers, socks
11) Gloves or mittens
12) Reading glasses (over the counter, all strengths)
13) Cosmetic bags, purses, totes
14) Throws, small blankets
15) Small pillows for comfort during medical treatments
16) Fans, heaters
17) Grabbers/reacher tools (many patients with lymphedema have trouble raising their arms due to swelling, so a grabber would help them get things from cabinets and shelves, or those with mobility problems could use them to pick things up from the ground, etc.)
18) Tap lights—battery operated, for those with mobility issues
19) Headphones/earbuds so they may listen to relaxation music during treatments
20) Many clients use public transportation, so we could also use bags and/or wheels/carts so they can manage carrying home the items received at SLEW.
Let's Make A Change
Here are some ways you can donate:
12525 Nacogdoches Rd., Ste.
San Antonio, TX 78217
Over the Phone
It's easy to donate offline too.